* From Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
* Suffers from the heart condition Tetralogy of Fallot
* He is a guidance counselor and baseball and basketball coach at North Penn High Schoolin Lansdale and married with an infant daughter.
* He had his first heart surgery at 9 months old for a Ventricular Septal Defect that was repaired by PDA ligation. In February, he had yet another surgery to replace his ICD/Pacemaker and add to new leads from the device to his heart because his heart rate was too low.
* Played Congressional Country Club on July 20, 2016
"The overall experience at Congressional was nothing short of amazing. Driving up to the bag drop to see the beautiful clubhouse was incredible. I have never had the opportunity to play at a private course, especially one with the amenities and history of Congressional. It truly was the Round of a Lifetime and I am eternally grateful to the ROAL Board Members for this opportunity."
* Davis, California
* Ninth grade student
* Was born with five congenital heart defects.
* His father Will went into Sudden Cardiac Arrhythmia when Caleb was seven years old
and passed away
* Played Trump National Doral Miami on November 11, 2016
"Golf is my sport. I can play beyond my physical limitations, and I am always looking for ways to bring awareness to congenital heart disease. Too often people associate heart disease with disability, rather than understanding that people with heart disease can live normal lives."
"It's a privilege to be a part of the Round of a Lifetime legacy. I'm so grateful to be selected to play golf at a world-class resort that, if not for Round of a Lifetime, I would probably never have the chance to play."
* Eau Claire, Wisconsin
* Freshman at Elmhurst College, plays on the school’s tennis team
* Born with Tetralogy of Fallot
* Had first heart surgery at 4-months-old, additional surgeries at ages 2, 9 and 15.
* Played Pebble Beach on June 28, 2017
"Because of my heart condition, I have not always been able to do everything my friends can, but have found great joy in playing golf and tennis, neither of which are limited by my heart condition."
* Cherry Hill, New Jersey
* Sophomore at Cherry Hill High School East
* Diagnosed with a dilated aortic root in April 2015
* Competed in basketball, soccer, baseball and cross country before diagnosis
* Played Pinehurst No. 2 on June 2, 2018
"Golf allows me to continue to be competitive. Also, it taught me to be thankful for what I have."
* San Marcos, California
* Former golf instructor, currently a full-time student
* Diagnosed with heart defect at birth
* Was a top amateur player as a teenager; played an LPGA tour event at the age of 15
* Played TPC Scottsdale on November 18, 2018
"Thank you for this amazing gift! I am truly honored."
* Tipperary, Ireland
* Engineering student at the University of Limerick
* Diagnosed with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy at the age of 16
* Was an active hurler and a competitive cyclist
* Played TPC Sawgrass on December 1, 2018
"My Dad contacted Round of a Lifetime and told them about my condition. He got an email during the summer to say that we have been chosen to play TPC Sawgrass. I didn’t even know that he threw my name down and can't believe it. It's the first time they have ever chosen somebody outside of America."